We are looking for a customer-oriented CSR/Dispatcher. The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. We need someone that's patient, empathetic, and genuinely cares about our clients. We're looking for someone that can put themselves in our customers’ shoes, actively listen to gather information to update/input into our dispatching system, assess the needs of the client and schedule accordingly. We are looking for someone that likes to think outside the box and has the "Can Do" attitude! We would want you to be confident on the phone, and value our clients and their time. We need someone that thrives on providing great customer service, and understands that you are answering that next $10-15k dollar call. We are a tight knit team and we all work together to support each other. If this is position seems like a good fit for you, We want to talk to you!
Qualities we are looking for:
- Positive attitude
- Quick learner & Innovative thinker
- Self-motivated & Confident
- Team Player
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answer inbound calls in a professional and courteous manner, handle multi-phone lines at any given time, and must present a professional and confident demeanor on the phone and in person.
- Communicating with clients about scheduling times, performing follow-up calls, and assisting in maintaining our current residential and commercial service contracts.
- Prioritize calls, data entry, technician daily reports, and tracking, plus office duties and other administrative duties as they arrive.
- Must have the ability to learn new software programs, must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and also have the ability to think clearly and make decisions quickly.
- Night and weekend phone calls happen occasionally but will be on a case to case basis
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Salary (based on experience) $30,000 – 33,000 per year
- Dental & Medical Health Insurance
- Monthly Tool Allowance
- Paid Training
- Holiday, Vacation, and Sick Pay
- HVAC experience is a major plus. (but not required)
- Previous experience in customer service/dispatching major plus!
- We will train the right person!
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask jobs as they come in and shuffle as the day goes.
- Positive and professional demeanor. We love smiling faces!
- Excellent communication skills and active listening.
Communication method(s) used:
This position is not remote!
Job Category: OFFICE
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tulsa