Responsibilities and Duties:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and install heating and cooling systems- Applicants must have good mechanical aptitude and electrical knowledge.
- Maintain great work efficiency with minimal callbacks.
- Participate in and attend employee meetings and training.
- Communicate effectively with associates, superiors, vendors, and customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Salary (based on experience) $50,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Dental & Medical Health Insurance
- Monthly Tool Allowance
- Paid Training
- Holiday, Vacation, and Sick Pay
- Insurable driving record and valid driver’s license
- 2+ years of residential/ commercial HVAC experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all types of customers
- Demonstrated ability to forge strong relationships with clients
- Strong mechanical background
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects
Job Category: HVAC
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tulsa