Responsibilities and Duties:
- Cleaning, adjusting, and repairing HVAC systems
- Performing preventative maintenance by cleaning reheat coils and air handling units, and monitoring and calibrating air handling units.
- Improving air quality by changing out filters
- Fixing and adjusting vents/ductwork.
- Ensuring the condensation drain line is free of debris and draining properly.
- Reporting repairs that are needed to the dispatcher if not able to be fixed onsite.
- Keeping daily logs and records of maintenance functions.
- Maintaining a service truck.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Salary (based on experience) 33,000 – 38,000 per year.
- Dental & Medical Health Insurance
- Monthly Tool Allowance
- Paid Training
- Holiday, Vacation, and Sick Pay
- 2+ years of HVAC experience with at least 1 year of on-the-job experience.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Proficient mechanical diagnostic skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Physically agile, dexterous, and able to work in confined spaces.
Job Category: HVAC
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tulsa